Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This is just so unexpected...

RevHipChick, now known as RevCrystalK, has nominated me for a blog award! Granted, she's one of my best friends in "real" life which will doubtedly make some question whether I actually deserve this award or not, but since each person is supposed to pass this on the another 5, it's kind of a viral phenomenon anyway. My problem now is that I'm supposed to nominate 5 more people and I don't follow that many blogs! Stay tuned - I'll come up with my list a little later...



Of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are:

  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

4 comments:

Big Unit said...

Your going to have to start posting a little more often now that your an award winning blogger. You could nominate Trouble, she writes a good blog.....I mean wrote, she hasn't posted since April! Just kidding, I know she is busy!!

Big Unit

mandyc said...

While I'd love to nominate Trouble, she's not doing her blog anymore. As you noted, she hasn't posted since April and that's because she doesn't have access to her blog site from work (firewall issues). She just doesn't spend her home time on line to keep up with it. Why don't you get a blog, BU?

Big Unit said...

no time for my own. I check yours and a couple of others everyday at work.

Anonymous said...

i'd totally be up for reading Big Unit--the blog! c'mon BU!