Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Five Following Friends' Footsteps

Noting the intentional alliteration in the title, I'm giving credit to hipchick and Kim for the Friday Five. Here are my answers:

1. Favorite way to spend a rainy day:
Sleeping in, then either reading fiction, watching a movie or playing a board game before experimenting with a new recipe for dinner.

2. Favorite song about rain:
Singin' in the Rain (I've always loved musicals and desperately wished I could tap dance)

3. Favorite movie featuring rain:
I love scary movies (when the mood strikes) and no scary movie worth its salt doesn't have a good thunder storm.

4. Favorite piece of raingear, past or present:
I don't think I've ever really had raingear other than umbrellas, but I do enjoy my current travel umbrella - it has the names of cities from all over the world on it.

5. Favorite word for rain:
shower - it doesn't sound violent, but refreshing

No comments: