Well, it's been a crazy week on several fronts so I've been away from blogs. I didn't really know what I could say about all of the things on the news and the emotions that I was sorting through (I can't believe it's already been 12 years since the Murrah building was bombed!) so I was glad to see that hipchick tagged me and gave me something fun to blog!! I'm all for some comic relief!
I'm supposed to list 6 things that make me weird, so here goes...
1. I LOVE musicals and have dreamt of playing more female musical roles than I care to admit...
2. I can (and OFTEN do) rewrite lyrics of a song to fit a particular situation.
For example, "Sushi with green tea and orange flavored candy, playing guitar and a girlfriend named Mandy, beagles and hiking and good rock climbing - these are some of Trouble's favorite things..." (adapted from Sound of Music - I could go on and on...)
3. I absolutely love seminary, reading theology and having deep discussions about religion
4. I can't stand to have anything too tight on my neck, including turtlenecks or new tshirts that haven't been appropriately stretched out (I think maybe I was strangled in a past life).
5. I sleep with one foot hanging out of the covers or I get too hot.
6. I don't like to drink soda or beer, which really leaves coffee as my only social drink...
And now I tag Unit (if he can get his blogger name working) and Rachel!