Thursday, March 08, 2007

First Rejection

Well, I'm a little dejected at the moment. I had my first rejection from a job that I really wanted. I applied for an ecumenical, faith based organizing job that dealt with LGBT acceptance in the church and I would have really loved it I think. I knew I didn't have a lot of experience, but I was adequately trained for the job and knew some of the people I would have been working with, so I figured I had as good a shot as anyone. I got my email today saying that I wasn't chosen as a finalist (i.e. they didn't need me to come in for an interview). Oh well. I'm trying to think positive - I don't have to move now and I won't have to deal with the very cold weather there. The search continues....

3 comments:

Big Unit said...

Sorry to hear that. Keep pluggin away something good will come your way.

Unknown said...

It's so hard to get that kind of news. I trust that the Holy Spirit moves us where God can use us best--sometimes it's just hard for us to see what that place will be.

revhipchick said...

it totally blows and im sorry. at least you wont be freezing your ass off!