Thursday, March 15, 2007

So tiiiiiired...

I've been up a long time - I did manage to get a brief nap between 5:30 and 6 this morning and then again from 1-2:30 this afternoon but I basically pulled an all nighter. Man, I'm just not as young as I used to be. I remember a time when I did this for fun!! I had two papers that needed to be turned in today - the end of two long weeks of school stuff. I got them both done, although it's questionable if I made the deadline on the last one, but at least it's not hanging over my head anymore. I know that was a run on sentence, but that's just how my brain is functioning right now. I know that I have intelligent things that I want to blog about, but it's going to have to wait until I can think again... Oh, and did I mention that graduation is only 9 weeks away??

No comments: