Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Five - Things to Do Today

Name five things you plan to do today.

Bonus: If today is about "have-to" for you as well, share up to five things you'd like to be doing today.

Well, this is an interesting one for me after the week I've had. I'm leaving to go to Louisiana for a week (thank God/dess for Spring Break!) to work in Hurricane Rita territory, spend time with good people and refresh my spirit. Of course, in order to leave in the morning, there have been PLENTY of things for me to get done today. Since this post is coming rather late in the day, I'm naming things I had to get done:

1. laundry (still in progress but I can at least start packing)

2. counseling appt (first thing this morning and definitely needed after these last 2 weeks)

3. Target run (for sunscreen, travel size toiletries, etc.)

4. Babies R Us (to get gift for my sister in law who has her baby shower the day after we get home - my first nephew!!)

5. Veterinarian (get refills of dog's prescription to deliver with dog to friend who is being nice enough to watch her while we're gone - thanks, Rob!!)

If I could have done whatever I wanted to do today, it would have been:
1. read something fiction
2. watch a movie (I'm falling way behind in pop culture again)
3. get a massage (serious stress relief)
4. go for a walk in the park with a friend
5. take a nap

Who knows, there's still time left in the day....

1 comment:

Terri said...

Your woulda shoulda coulda list is mine, exactly! Alas, life take over and we gotta do what we gotta do. I hope your trip goes well.